Donor Advised Fund Match
The Catholic Community Foundation is excited to offer a match for Donor Advised Funds until Dec 2018!
When you contribute a minimum of $10,000, your parish will automatically receive an unrestricted donation of $500 from the Foundation and your DAF will receive a 5% match up to $5,000.
Rules & Restrictions
- Available for all new and existing Donor Advised Funds as long as $10,000 minimum is contributed
- Available through December 2018, or, if there is a high volume of interest, while matching dollars last
- $10,000 starting balance required for new funds
- Donations up to $100,000 will be matched 5%, but all $100,000 does not need to be contributed at one time
- DAFs will have matching dollars deposited quarterly
- The grant to the donor’s parish comes straight from the Foundation, not from the donor’s DAF
- The Donor Advised Fund may not be fully spent within 12 months of receiving the matching money
Need more information about how Donor Advised Funds work?
Fill out the DAF Agreement Form & start your DAF today!
Or, call the Foundation at 408.995.5219 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about your next steps or ask us any questions you may have.
Important Information for Pastors
Spread the word about the Donor Advised Fund Match in your parish! When your parishioners open a fund with the Foundation and name your parish, you will receive a one-time, unrestricted $500 grant from the Foundation!
PLEASE NOTE: In order for your parish to receive this grant, you have to advertise the DAF Match to your entire parish AT LEAST ONCE (in your bulletin, mass e-communications, etc.)
Just think…if 10 of your parishioners open a DAF with the Foundation, that’s $5,000 for your parish!
Contact the Foundation at 408.995.5219 or click below to contact us via email.